[asterisk-users] ODBC Connection Problem

Chandrakant Solanki solanki.chandrakant at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 23:37:35 CST 2012

Hi All,

OS : CentOS 5 64bit OS & Machine
Asterisk: 1.8.13.0
ODBC Packages:
unixODBC-2.2.11-7.1
mysql-connector-odbc-3.51.12-2.2
unixODBC-devel-2.2.11-7.1

res_odbc.conf

[telco-ops]
enabled => yes
dsn => telco-ops
username => dba
password => c3podb at 2012
pre-connect => yes
sanitysql => select 1
idlecheck => 15
;isolation => repeatable_read
pooling => yes
limit => 3600
connect_timeout => 10
negative_connection_cache => 30

Above is my installation package and configuration file (res_odbc.conf),
when I try to execute "odbc show all" it always gives below output.

*CLI> odbc show all

ODBC DSN Settings
-----------------

  Name:   telco-ops
  DSN:    telco-ops
    Last connection attempt: 1970-01-01 00:00:00
  Pooled: Yes
  Limit:  3600
  Connections in use: 1
    - Connection 1: connected

When Insert/Update/Select query will be executed, it can't update last
connection attempt field. In result, ODBC stuck after few minutes, and in
this case I also need to restart asterisk, because I can't type any
command, it can't give any command's output.

Also updated asterisk with 10.9.0, but same result.

Need your help on this.

Thanks.

--
Regards,