[asterisk-users] Queue joinempty, even after AddQueueMember

Joshua Colp jcolp at digium.com
Sun Dec 9 12:49:31 CST 2012

Jonas Kellens wrote:
> "it might work"...

Without labbing things up with your exact scenario Jonathan can't
confirm it. I did a quick search of the issue tracker for anything open
similar to the issue you specified and nothing came up. The
functionality you are using is commonly used so either it's something
specific to how you are using it or was an issue in the version you are
using and is not in recent versions.

As well - if the log you provided has not been altered then you are
attempting to add an interface "member3" to the queue. While this will
succeed it is ultimately not a valid interface and would not be
considered as available. This would explain why it does not work.

> How come app_queue is suddenly so unstable ?

I don't quite know what you are referring to here. There are issues but
it is in use by many companies and works for them, within the confines
of what it can do.

> Which version has a stable app_queue ?

You'd have to be specific in what you mean by "stable".

> I thought unstable versions are released with "rc-" added ?

rc stands for release candidate. It is not inherently unstable, it's
just a candidate for release put out there for testing. It helps to
uncover issues.

--
Joshua Colp