[asterisk-users] BLF and call-limit in 1.8

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Fri Dec 7 01:20:47 CST 2012

6 dec 2012 kl. 16:54 skrev Danny Nicholas <danny at debsinc.com>:

> Not sure about this since I use the 10/11 branches and not 1.8, but I think you need to use the deprecated call-limit for BLF and the new busylimit for the other features you need.
> http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+config+sip.conf

Call-limit is the limit on the number of calls you can take and also sets a device to BUSY. Since you want to be able to transfer calls, you need at least two. But this did not set the phone to busy on one call. That's why we added busy-limit that can be set to the level you want device states to signal busy, but still give the ability to the phone to set up more calls.

counteronpeer is the same as limitonpeer, just a new name.

/O