[asterisk-users] Query list of defined channel variables via AMI

Rafael Rincon rrincon at ipcomnetwork.com
Mon Dec 3 09:35:46 CST 2012

Check DumpChan

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+cmd+DumpChan
http://wikiasterisk.com/index.php/Aplicaciones_B%C3%A1sicas#Aplicaci.C3.B3n_DumpChan

Regards,

Rafael Rincón
IP-COM, Inc
Senior Network Engineer
rrincon at ipcomnetwork.com
3100 SW 145th Ave. Suite 410
Miramar, FL 33027
+1 (305) 477 2902 Miami x 111
+1 (877) 55 IPCOM  US Toll Free x 111
+52 (55) 3692 4266 Mexico City x 111
+ 57 (1) 742-3408 Bogota, Colombia x 111

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
The information contained in this email is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  It may contain confidential and privileged information and if you are not an intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance upon it. If you believe you have received the email in error or doubt the authenticity of email apparently from this source, please notify the sender.  You should then destroy and delete the message from your computer.