[asterisk-users] Support for IP Camera streaming (RTSP) channel to a conference

Deepak Hegde deepak_gh at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 2 08:55:50 CST 2012

Hello,

I am trying to stream an IP Camera output (h264) into a conference. The IP Camera supports RTSP.
Searching around the web, I believe the RTSP support (was) available through app_rtsp (external to Asterisk distribution).
This, I believe, has problems and has issues compiling in Asterisk 11 (I tried compiling it in Asterisk 11 and it failed).
I may not be able to use DiaStar or i6net's VXI etc as the hardware is a low end appliance with limited resources.

Would anybody be able to suggest how to go about it?

Warm Regards,
Deepak