[asterisk-users] Good way to query data from asterisk realtime with Asterisk Manager API

Shitian Long longst.cn at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 09:36:24 CDT 2012

Hello.

I am trying to use Asterisk Manager API query data from realtime. From Asterisk CLI, we could use
realtime load <realtime-family> <key> <matched key value>
query realtime
it would have response like

                   Column Name  Column Value
                            id  1
                         mykey  content
                       myvalue  value

I am wondering how I could make this type of query from Manager API.

Thanks for your time in advance.