[asterisk-users] failed to extend from 512 to 676 message on console

Kamlesh Kumar kamlesh_kmr at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 31 00:50:15 CDT 2012

Hello, Asterisk Version 1.6.2.9 on below hardware. We are using 100 Realtime SIP extensions. CPU : 1 x Intel® Core-i5 3.3 GHz.
RAM : 4 GB DDR-3 SDRAM
Hard Disk : 500 GB Hard Disk For last few days, getting below messages on asterisk cli. We googled to find the solution for this but could not locate the preventive steps. failed to extend from 512 to 676
failed to extend from 512 to 676
failed to extend from 512 to 676
failed to extend from 512 to 676
failed to extend from 512 to 676
failed to extend from 512 to 676
failed to extend from 512 to 676
failed to extend from 512 to 676
failed to extend from 512 to 676
failed to extend from 512 to 676
failed to extend from 512 to 676
failed to extend from 512 to 676
failed to extend from 512 to 676
failed to extend from 512 to 676
failed to extend from 512 to 676 Thanks,Kamlesh