[asterisk-users] Asterisk community services - Old Mantis instance to be shutdown on Aug 28th, 2012

Paul Belanger paul.belanger at polybeacon.com
Tue Aug 28 16:11:06 CDT 2012

On 12-08-28 10:25 AM, Matthew Jordan wrote:

> [...]
I can understand Digium not wanting to spend time, money and effort,
which is understandable.

Thinking out loud, if the open source community still see value in the
old mantis data, could we not hand it over for somebody else to manage?
  I'm sure we could find somebody to donate the bandwidth.

--
Paul Belanger | PolyBeacon, Inc.
Jabber: paul.belanger at polybeacon.com | IRC: pabelanger (Freenode)