[asterisk-users] How do you convert your prompts to an asterisk-friendly format?

ABBAS SHAKEEL shakeel.abbas.qau at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 11:29:45 CDT 2012

Hi

I wrote this article and at end i shared how to convert files have a look

http://younewplanet.com/index.php/articles/2012-articles-2/asterisk-configuration-step-by-step

Also i wrote an other article for file conversion you can also check that

http://younewplanet.com/index.php/articles/2012-articles-2/converting-files-for-asterisk-wav-to-gsm-conversion

Good luck

On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 6:45 PM, Jason Parker <jparker at digium.com> wrote:

> On 08/28/2012 10:32 AM, Danny Nicholas wrote:
> > Does the .c program compile stand-alone or as an add-on?
> > g++ check_sounds.c
> > check_sounds.c: In function âint main(int, char**)â:
> > check_sounds.c:152: error: invalid conversion from âvoid*â to âdirent**â
> > check_sounds.c:154: error: invalid conversion from âvoid*â to âdirent*â
> >

> There may be issues building it with g++.  I just added a basic Makefile,
> so you
> should be able to `svn update` and `make`.
>
> --

Kind Regards
Shakeel Abbas
http://younewplanet.com