[asterisk-users] Understanding CHANNEL function values

Stefan at WPF stefan.at.wpf at googlemail.com
Sat Aug 25 08:03:09 CDT 2012

Hello Patrick,

there are the channel and dstchannel properties of the CHANNEL function,
indicating that the channel is some kind of virtual connection between the
sip phone and the sip provider, so it seems not to be for legs or at least
the output values are already a combination of both legs. (I also would
find it more intuitive to have 2 legs and values for those instead of one
single value for 2 legs, but lets wait to find out, how to interpret those
things).