[asterisk-users] CHANNEL arguments documentation?

Stefan at WPF stefan.at.wpf at googlemail.com
Sat Aug 25 03:02:59 CDT 2012

Thank you richard, now I understand and it works, except that all only gives

> ssrc
>
> themssrc
>
> lp
>
> rxjitter
>
> rxcount
>
> txjitter
>
> txcount
>
> rlp
>
> rtt
>
> and not all mentioned fields.

Do you know if there is a updated documentation anywhere?
I can guess what most of the fields are, but I am not an expert on these
things ;-)
I especially have problems with the remote_x and local_x fields: if it's
prefixed with local, it means send from me to a client? or does it mean
things that didn't arrive locally, therefore send from client to me?
tx should be always from me to client and rx the other way round, right?