[asterisk-users] GotoIf redirection to label not working correctly

Matthew Jordan mjordan at digium.com
Thu Aug 23 16:37:53 CDT 2012

----- Original Message -----

<quote>

> > - Change the GotoIf to point to 9

</quote>

If this worked when the notloggedin label was at position 9 but not
when it is at position 10, then it almost has to be a bug.

Not being able to find a named label when you have more than 10 priorities
in an extension seems sub-optimal.

--
Matthew Jordan
Digium, Inc. | Engineering Manager