[asterisk-users] Asterisk hangs while starting in OpenSuse 12.2

Gopalakrishnan N gopalakrishnan.an at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 04:31:28 CDT 2012

Hi,

Again I stuck up with OpenSuse 12.1 also, Installed OpenSuse 12.1 (32bit)
version in virtualbox. Downloaded Asterisk 1.8.15. Installed, installation
went fine.

While starting Asterisk, it hangs here,
*Asterisk Dynamic Loader Starting:*
*  == Parsing '/etc/asterisk/modules.conf':   == Found*
*[Aug 23 14:56:14] NOTICE[19340]: loader.c:1133 load_modules: 186 modules
will be loaded.*

any my linux machine uname -a output is below,
*Linux linux-w6le.site 3.1.0-1.2-default #1 SMP Thu Nov 3 14:45:45 UTC 2011
(187dde0) i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux*
*
*
Any suggestion would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Gopal.