[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.8 and 11

Jonathan Rose jrose at digium.com
Wed Aug 22 17:41:43 CDT 2012

Paul Belanger wrote:
> [...]

Last I checked, not until 2015-10-21.

I'm sure you are probably already of the following, but for anyone else who
reads that message and is confused...

https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Asterisk+Versions

Asterisk 11 is just the next LTS release after 1.8. The new version
coming out doesn't change our support commitment for earlier releases.

--
Jonathan R. Rose
Digium, Inc. | Software Engineer