[asterisk-users] Load test for FXS and FXO cards

Shaun Ruffell sruffell at digium.com
Wed Aug 22 09:31:39 CDT 2012

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 10:43:54AM +0530, upendra wrote:

>  Can anyone tell me how to do the load test for the FXS and FXO
>  cards and find how much the asterisk machine can load for
>  different processors configuration.

I'll be surprised if anyone is able to give you the answer your
looking for.

Are you talking about CPU load? Load on the power supply when
ringing multiple FXS ports simultaneously? What else is the Asterisk
server intended to do which could influence how you setup your
test?

You might get a better response if you ask a more specific question
with exactly what you're trying to do.

Cheers,
Shaun

--