[asterisk-users] How to test Websocket support in SIP in Asterisk trunk?

mailsvb mailsvb at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 18:20:40 CDT 2012

Hi,
you need to build Asterisk with SRTP support...

*wget http://sourceforge.net/projects/srtp/files/latest/download -O
srtp-latest.tgz
tar -zxvf srtp-latest.tgz
./configure --prefix=/libsrtp
make && make install*

*And for Asterisk...*
*./configure --with-srtp=/libsrtp*
*
*
*this should work...*
*
*
*I did some changes to the sipml5 client and wanted to share this with you
guys... Actually only 2 simple changes...*
https://github.com/mailsvb/sipml5

*- The main config section has been splitted and made a little more
flexible, see *http://i45.tinypic.com/10x59o7.png
- Main call.html file has been renamed to .php and some code has been added
that will replace the "something.invalid" with the actual IP of your client
PC.

Currently I am able to register and at least make my softphone ring ;-) As
soon as I answer the outgoing call from sipml5 in the softclient, I get an
error in sipml5...

You can find my console output here http://pastebin.com/jdkXSMSD
I will continue investigating tomorrow...

best regards,
Sven