[asterisk-users] Digium Phones

Josh Hopkins josh at prorivertech.com
Mon Aug 20 10:31:23 CDT 2012

[Josh Hopkins]
Thanks for the reply.  I do see it now.  Not sure how I missed all that before.  One thing I don't think I did see was where I should place my ringtone file?  I am guessing that if I put it in the same location as our custom imagefile that it might work.  Is there a url_prefix option like there is for firmware?