[asterisk-users] Asterisk as TLS server as well as TLS client

Administrator TOOTAI admin at tootai.net
Mon Aug 20 09:23:47 CDT 2012

Hi,

I have to connect 3 asterisk servers,each of them being TLS server for
his clients and connected in both way in TLS with both others asterisk,
each having hi own Common Name. Is this possible?

I set up 2 asterik's , one server and the other client, this is OK. But
I can't deal with certificats generated on both servers.

I tried to put tlscertfile ans tlscafile in the peer definition, each
pointing to the certificate generated by the server, but thatś not working.

Thanks for any hint.

--
Daniel