[asterisk-users] DTMF Issue.

Rusty Newton rnewton at digium.com
Mon Aug 20 08:28:37 CDT 2012

On 8/20/2012 7:19 AM, Luis H. Forchesatto wrote:
> Hi
>
> I've got a little issue with DTMF/IVR on my asterisk. I got 3 types of
> ATA on the network who autenticate the phones: Linksys PAP2,
> Overtek OT-ATA200SP+ and Opticom VoIP 690. They autenticate at the
> VoIP server at the same network all with g729 codecs and rfc2833 for
> the DTMF. Making calls via the Overtek ATA the DTMF works fine but at
> the others ATA it doesn't.
>
> My config:
>
> - asterisk 1.6.2.13
> - dahdi 2.3.0.1
> - The phones connected are all physical phones
There is additional data you can provide to make it easier for others to
help out:
If you can pastebin an Asterisk log including all message types plus
VERBOSE,DEBUG,DTMF [1] during a working call and a failed call that
would be very helpful.
A step beyond that is to also provide a SIP and RTP packet trace so that
whoever wants to help can look through it in Wireshark.

If you can get the packet trace for the same calls you gather log data
for, that would be best.

Thanks!

[1] https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Collecting+Debug+Information

--
Rusty Newton
Digium, Inc | Open Source Community Support Manager