[asterisk-users] BLF and Call Queues

Matthew Jordan mjordan at digium.com
Sat Aug 18 20:16:56 CDT 2012

----- Original Message -----

Sometimes things just slip off the radar and need to get pushed back to
the top of the stack.  Bumping the review or pinging people in #asterisk-dev
usually works.

In this particular case, the following comment might have made people think
that you were going to put a new version up for review:

"This is slightly flawed, in that a queue with all agents on a call (that
don't allow multiple calls), when another call comes in, the hint will flash,
but cannot be picked up, as there isn't a ringing extension."

--
Matthew Jordan
Digium, Inc. | Engineering Manager