[asterisk-users] BLF and Call Queues

Jonas Kellens jonas.kellens at telenet.be
Sat Aug 18 09:47:53 CDT 2012

On 18-08-12 12:42, Alec Davis wrote:

> [...]

Thank you Alec.

is there also some kind of manual on how I can use this "patch" ? I
don't want to mess up a perfect running system.

Do you also know why it hasn't been accepted ? Seems like this
functionality is asked for on different forums. Wanting to watch a queue
for calls is not that strange.

Kind regards,
Jonas.