[asterisk-users] Grandstream VoIP phones

Vladimir Mikhelson vlad at mikhelson.com
Fri Aug 17 11:08:34 CDT 2012

Carlos,

I am waiting for my Grandstreams to arrive too.

Similar reasons.  Great feature set, reasonable price.

My primary interest is security.  Grandstream claims their intermediate
and higher-end models support TLS and SRTP.  I am really tired of trying
to make Cisco phones to communicate securely with Asterisk.  Cisco has a
great security model but one has to have their provisioning server for
it to function.

Regards,
Vladimir