[asterisk-users] Websockets on Asterisk 11 and SipML5

James Mortensen james.mortensen at a-cti.com
Wed Aug 15 13:32:46 CDT 2012

Joshua Colp <jcolp <at> digium.com> writes:

> Hi James,
>
> I've trimmed the thread down, well, completely. ^_^
>
>  From looking at your information and reading the code it looks as
> though there is a case where this may occur if certain NAT options are
> enabled. This is certainly a bug as the code should just not execute
> when WebSocket is involved. For an immediate fix you can set nat=no in
> the entry in sip.conf. This should change the result and would also
> explain why this has not been seen by others.

Hi Joshua,

I'm still getting the same result. Here is what I have in my sip.conf:

[general]
context=default                 ; Default context for incoming calls
srvlookup=yes
port=5060
bindaddr=0.0.0.0
;pedantic=no
rtcachefriends=yes
dtmfmode=auto
disallow=all
allow=g729
allow=ulaw                     ; Allow codecs in order of preference
allow=ilbc
;allow=silk8
allow=gsm
;allow=silk16