[asterisk-users] Call in the queue to listen to the Channel

Goke M Aruna goksie at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 12:43:00 CDT 2012

hello all,

I have call queue management system where all call comes in, put in the
queue while the caller speak with the online support team / teacher.
However, my major concern is those under MOH (in the queue) will not be
able to listen to the teacher until their turns and this is required.

my Request, I want to make the teachers audio as the MOH and every new
calls that comes in listen to the life channels with the teachers.

Any help will be highly welcome.

Regards