[asterisk-users] Asterisk hangs while starting in OpenSuse 12.2

Patrick Lists asterisk-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Tue Aug 14 07:05:52 CDT 2012

On 14-08-12 08:29, Gopalakrishnan N wrote:
> If I change autoload=no then asterisk is starting, but post to that
> OpenSuse I am facing this. In CentOS, Ubuntu its working fine, same
> Asterisk version with same hardware.

Please do not top post and properly trim your replies.

Have you made sure that on the OpenSuse box your DNS is configured
properly? You should be able to lookup your IP address/FQDN both ways.
So for example 192.168.1.1 (replace with your IP adres) should resolve
in your.box.com (replace with your FQDN) and vice versa your.box.com
should resolve into 192.168.1.1. See man dig or man nslookup for
commands that can do DNS lookups.

Regards,
Patrick