[asterisk-users] confbridge

Jonathan Rose jrose at digium.com
Mon Aug 13 12:42:08 CDT 2012

Jerry Geis wrote:

> I am getting a "beep beep beep" (like a busy or hangup sound) when I
> am
> using my
> AGI to start up a conf. (did not happen with Meetme).
>
> The confbridge  works, but the beep beep beep is mixed in with the
> audio.
> I have turned off every sound in the confbridge.conf file.
>
> How can I find out where this beep, beep beep is coming from and turn
> it
> off???
>

> Jerry

Well, this certainly sounds like an odd one. Do you have some kind
of outside channel (like via DAHDI?) connected to the conference?

If it's the case that you are calling people get getting a busy
signal or something, you might consider sending them to some
extension that verifies that they answered before sending them
into the conference or something similar to that.

--
Jonathan R. Rose
Digium, Inc. | Software Engineer