[asterisk-users] Asterisk hangs while starting in OpenSuse 12.2

Gopalakrishnan N gopalakrishnan.an at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 07:19:29 CDT 2012

Hi,

I am using OpenSuse 12.2 64bit OS which uses Kernel 3.3.x version and
downloaded Asterisk 1.8 current version, after installing Asterisk, while
starting Asterisk it hangs at the stage of loading modules.conf, I checked
the forum https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-19245 but still
after updating through yast also i am facing the issue.

Have anybody faced this type of issue with OpenSuse 12.2, its really wired
working with OpenSuse 12.2, even i tried with OpenSuse 12.1 as well which
results to same failure.

Regards,
Gopal.