[asterisk-users] best free fax solution with asterisk

Bryant Zimmerman BryantZ at zktech.com
Sun Aug 12 21:08:12 CDT 2012

James is this inbound or outbound faxing that is running at 95%. We see
about 94% success on inbound faxes, but were not satisfied with that so we
started doing some research into the issue to find that the bulk of the
fails were actually voice calls, or robo dialers calling fax numbers. Once
we threw out those we get about 98%  The last 2% include some calls that
might not have been faxes, but we were not able to eliminate all of them.
Out bound runs at about 98% success.
Thanks

Bryant Zimmerman (ZK Tech Inc.)
616-855-1030 Ext. 2003