[asterisk-users] Asterisk on Rackspace, My SIP phone behind NAT

Sazzad sazzadbinkamal at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 16:39:59 CDT 2012

> Both sipp and sipsak can send REGISTER packets.

Thanks. sipp was successfully built on my Debian Squeeze. But when I run
it, I get errors. The error was originating from a function named
'xp_get_value'. So I thought it might be related to Windows XP and its
windows specific. Am I wrong? Any experience with it on Linux? Haven't
tried sipsak yet.

Luckily, now I'm getting debugging
info<http://asterisk.pastebin.ca/2179329>at Asterisk console. The
pattern is, every-time I get this info, I have to,
at least, restart Twinkle and/or Asterisk. If I don't, no matter how many
times I issue 'register' command, it doesn't work.

--
Sincerely,
Sazzad Bin Kamal