[asterisk-users] Asterisk on Rackspace, My SIP phone behind NAT

Sazzad sazzadbinkamal at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 15:09:30 CDT 2012

On Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 11:10 AM, SamyGo <govoiper at gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok Good. It always feel good to add +1 to the list of resolved user-list
> issues.

Unfortunately, I still can't register my SIP (Twinkle) phone to my server.
I can send UDP data if I change port. But can't register a SIP phone. I
have been trying several other approaches. Like capturing UDP data at the
server at specific port, when I send register request from Twinkle.
Amazingly, I get some UDP packet which mentions my external IP in its
source. But no output at Asterisk shell, when I turn debug on.

I'm trying to send a single SIP packet with REGISER message and see what
happens at the Asterisk shell. Though it requires a deeper knowledge than
that I have and it'll take more time. I wish there were quicker ways to do
this.

--
Sincerely,
Sazzad Bin Kamal