[asterisk-users] Multiple channel for SIP users

Hatos Gabor hatos at ggki.hu
Sat Aug 11 11:25:10 CDT 2012

Hi Team,

I use Asterix 1.6.2.9-2 what is running on debian squeeze. I completely
statisfied this software. I did everything I want so far. I love it so
much, but there is a point where I can not step through.

1)
I have connected to my telephone provider as a SIP client, but my
Asterisk only one call make to the world in same time. My provider does
not limit the number of simultaneous calls. The only limit is the
bandwidth of my local internet link. How can I configure my asterisk to
create more than one simultaneous calls through my provider?

2)
If I use an ATA, which has 2 SIP clients. These SIP clients is the same
asterisk user, but asterisk register only the last one. May I got chance
for registering ATA with the same users in the asterisk or every ATA
must have two different asterisk user for working well?

Thanks for any hints in advance!

Best regards,
Gabor Hatos