[asterisk-users] Segmenting A Configration File

Kannan vasdeveloper at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 05:16:50 CDT 2012

Hi List,

I am planning a multi-tenant VoIP services system with Asterisk, using
configuration tweaks. Having all the tenant configurations in one
configuration file is overwhelming. I would like to segment the
configuration files and include them in the main configuration file. Is it
possible?

For e.g. I would like to have the main extenstions.conf file to include
tenant01_extenstions.conf, tenant02_extensions.conf. By this way it is easy
to manage the configurations of each tenant.

Thanks.