[asterisk-users] asterisk and meetme

Matthew Jordan mjordan at digium.com
Fri Aug 10 12:39:45 CDT 2012

----- Original Message -----

So, there was some discussion around that very problem.  The result of the
discussion is ASTERISK-20134 - which is that starting rather soon (in a future
version of Asterisk 10 that has not yet been put into RC status), app_meetme
will be put into the 'extended' support category for that very reason.

As far as porting the SLA functionality to use the internal Bridging API
that ConfBridge is based on, that sounds like a great idea - but it would
be a non trivial task.  We'd certainly welcome assistance from the community
in performing that migration.

--
Matthew Jordan
Digium, Inc. | Engineering Manager