[asterisk-users] Multi-tenant IVR

Kannan vasdeveloper at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 04:49:09 CDT 2012

Hi Carlos,

The idea is this. We are planning to offer customized version of Asterisk
for specialized purposes. When we offer hosted PBX, using multi-tenancy
support, it is just going to be PBX, as opposed to a fully blown IVR. It
will have automated attendant feature, but not IVR.

In contrast, hosted IVR will have only one number dedicated to a business,
and the business can maintain the call flow and sound files. The system
will integrate with their CRM and offer personalized services to the
customers of the business. And, of course, the system will have the support
to connect to the PBX of the business, should the customer of the business
selects to talk to the customer care agent of the business. That is our
system won’t be used for the communication between the extensions of the
business.

Do you have any reservations on this?

Regards,

Kannan.