[asterisk-users] Asterisk to control just one phone within current CCM?

Warren Selby wcselby at selbytech.com
Thu Aug 9 18:11:08 CDT 2012

You will need to setup a SIP trunk between the asterisk server and the CCM server. Then in your asterisk config, you'll need to direct any extensions that are handled by the CCM server to that trunk. You'll also need to configure the CCM server to send calls to the specific extension through the asterisk sip trunk.

--
Thanks,
Warren Selby, dCAP