[asterisk-users] IAX with two asterisk boxes

Ashish Agarwal ashishag67 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 00:36:34 CDT 2012

Hello,

I have two asterisk boxes running and both are using DAHDI PRI Card. I wish
to know if IAX is the best method to connect both the boxes?

Also, need some help with the following?

1. For incoming call on server2 I wish to run an IVR to the user for which
all my prompt sound files resides on server1. Is there a way I can achieve
this?
2. I am also using .call file at times to make outgoing call to the user
where IVR will be played but I will initiated the .call file from server1
spool but the call should use server2 dahdi lines and also stream the file
from server1?

Please suggest

--
Regards,