[asterisk-users] Background, Playback wave files in asterisk

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 6 17:31:26 CDT 2012

Dears;

I discover that I have to place the wave files in the /var/lib/asterisk/sounds/custom/

So, can I understand that the only solution I have is to copy the files that are existed in the path /var/lib/asterisk/sounds/en/ to the path /var/lib/asterisk/sounds/custom? Or there is any other solution?

I am using FreePBX and the asterisk version is: Asterisk 1.8.11-cert1

Any advise?

Regards
Bilal