[asterisk-users] Voice Mail beep / tone detection

tahir almas tahir at ictinnovations.com
Sun Aug 5 13:37:01 CDT 2012

Hi Carlos

Yes, I know about AMD & silence detection but my query relates to beep /
tone detection, AMD algorithm works on silence detection and it will not
able to detect Voice Mail beeps / tones

Regards
*Tahir Almas*

Managing Partner
ICT Innovations
http://www.ictinnovations.com
Leveraging open source in ICT

Unified Communication Telemarketing Software
http://www.ictbroadcast.com