[asterisk-users] Asterisk realtime don't support 'n' as extension's next priority

A J Stiles asterisk_list at earthshod.co.uk
Fri Aug 3 10:45:15 CDT 2012

On Friday 03 August 2012, C. Savinovich wrote:

> You can bash others all you want for not thinking outside the box, but
> where is your effort to think outside the box yourself?.  All you have to
> do, (that's what I did, and took me like 4 hours) is write a program that
> parses through your dialplan code and translates the n's into actual
> numbers, including the translation of the gotos into line numbers.  Sucks?
> yes.  Is the realtime limitation going to stop me from doing what I want?
> no way.

That is the sort of thing that might actually be worth submitting upstream.
There must be loads of dialplans out there that use "same", "n" and labels all
over the place.  The only reason mine don't, is because I've been using
Asterisk since before these features were introduced and I got used to the old
ways.

--
AJS

Answers come *after* questions.