[asterisk-users] MixMonitor creating file on non-bridged calls with option b

Jonathan Rose jrose at digium.com
Fri Aug 3 08:02:31 CDT 2012

Thorben Jensen wrote:
> [...]

MixMonitor creates the file before it starts recording. The b option simply waits until the bridge event to take audio frames and add them to the stream. I don't really see why this is a problem.  It isn't like you are going to run out of space for zero length files, and more to the point if you really dislike the clutter generated by having zero length files you could always run a script after recording to check if you added a zero length file and remove it if you did.

Are there any actual bug reports (in JIRA) you could reference though?  If not, please create one and we'll look into it.

--
Jonathan R. Rose
Digium, Inc. | Software Engineer