[asterisk-users] asterisk realtime database structure

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 02:49:18 CDT 2012

Hello,

I was wondering if there is a tool that can create the realtime database
structure for latest Asterisk version or a web resource/file containing
the sql scripts. Hope I haven't missed obvious things, I had no luck
searching on the web, in the wiki I found few pages with bits of sql or
table structures, like:

https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/SIP+Realtime,+MySQL+table+structure
https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/ODBC+Voicemail+Storage

I have several table structures from the Asterisk 1.6, I dug for them in
the code or found on the web when I wrote the tutorial about integration
with Kamailio 3.1
(http://kb.asipto.com/asterisk:realtime:kamailio-3.1.x-asterisk-1.6.2-astdb),
but hopefully now it is an easy way to get the db structure.

Thanks,
Daniel

Kamailio Advanced Training, Seattle, USA, Sep 23-26, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/katu
Kamailio Practical Workshop, Netherlands, Sep 10-12, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/kpw