[asterisk-users] MixMonitor creating file on non-bridged calls with option b

Ikka Vertika (Mitra Kreasindo) ikka.vertika at mitrakreasindo.com
Thu Aug 2 23:21:11 CDT 2012

HI,

What version is your asterisk ? I'm using 10.2, 10.4. 10.6, there all have
the same problem.

I had read once, that there's a bug in asterisk 10.4, and fixed with patch.
But if it fixed, why 10.61 still have the same problem ?

I tried to patch it (ver 10.6x), but the patching process was unsuccessfull.
Some error occurs. The problem is still there.

Regards,

Ikka (Jakarta, Indonesia)