[asterisk-users] Asterisk Dahdi 1.6.2.23 Iaxmodem

motty.cruz motty.cruz at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 10:39:05 CDT 2012

Hello Ruben,
I belive the problem is not hylafax, is the way dahdi is configure, here is
a part of the call log:

  -- Accepting AUTHENTICATED call from xxx.xx.xx.xx:
       > requested format = ulaw,
       > requested prefs = (),
       > actual format = ulaw,
       > host prefs = (ulaw),
       > priority = mine
    -- Executing [xxx1463 at fax-out:1] Dial("IAX2/503-2966",
"dahdi/g3/xxx1463") in new stack
    -- Called g3/xxx1463
    -- DAHDI/4-1 answered IAX2/503-2966

As you can see above dahdi answered and IAXmodem thinks is the remote fax
machine answered. That’s what I'm trying to change.

Hylafax server is set to max tries of 24.

Thanks,
motty