[asterisk-users] HP DL360 G5 better than HP DL360 G7 ?

Hans Witvliet asterisk at a-domani.nl
Wed Aug 1 08:10:49 CDT 2012

On Wed, 2012-08-01 at 19:39 +0800, D Tucny wrote:
<snip>

> For reference... In my opinion HP servers should never be bought
> without the battery or alternative, they shouldn't even be offered for
> sale without it...

In my case, our purchase department changed our order.
They thought in their infinite wisdom, that they could strike a better
deal (without informing us of course).

During the two years to find who to blame, the all the G7 were replaced
by a couple DELl's with fusion-IO cards, 64 cores and 256GB mem.

Don't think we go back to the G7's anymore ;-)

hw