[asterisk-users] Cannot send mail from System command

Ishfaq Malik ish at pack-net.co.uk
Mon Apr 30 04:10:37 CDT 2012

Hi

I'm trying to create a fax to email function.
I'm using asterisk 1.8.7.0 on Centos 5.6 and using mutt to send the
email with an attachment

Whenever the system command to send the mail is executed, no mail is
sent (have tried using mail as well as mutt)

When I execute the same command from command line using my own user the
mail and attachment are sent without a problem.
The attachment has asterisk as user and 0644 permissions. The file I'm
using for the body of text has 0777 permissions.
I know system is executing commands as I did a touch command to test it.

Asterisk is running as user asterisk.

Is there something obvious that I'm missing?

--
Ishfaq Malik <ish at pack-net.co.uk>
Department: VOIP Support
e: ish at pack-net.co.uk
w: http://www.pack-net.co.uk

Registered Address: PACKNET LIMITED, 2A ENTERPRISE HOUSE, LLOYD STREET
NORTH, MANCHESTER
SCIENCE PARK, MANCHESTER, M156SE
COMPANY REG NO. 04920552