[asterisk-users] Asterisk + Phones behind different Nat Firewalls

Danny Dias ing.diasdanny at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 12:47:28 CDT 2012

I cant put public ip adress to the asterisk server.

The main problem i see is with the sip headers (contact, sdp ip and ports,
etc)...with the result of one way audio or no registrstion at all. Does an
STUN server should works?
AGAIN: phones in one site behind nat and PBX in another site also behind nat