[asterisk-users] Set SIP peer state busy

Jonas Kellens jonas.kellens at telenet.be
Thu Apr 26 03:04:13 CDT 2012

Thank you for your answer but this is not what I'm looking for.

I want to place the state of a SIP peer 'busy'.

So that every time the peer is dialed with the Dial()-command or with
Call Queues, there is no INVITE send to this peer.

With other PBX-systems you can send some code ( for example #11# ) to
put your phone on "DoNotDisturb" so it does not receive any calls.

I want that with Asterisk.

Jonas.