[asterisk-users] Asterisk - Nortel transfer problem

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Tue Apr 24 12:05:28 CDT 2012

	The E1 between the Asterisk and Nortel is using R2 for signalling.  The
PSTN comes to Asterisk first and then send calls to the Nortel.  When we
started we were just replacing an automatic operator/voicemail system
for the Nortel and all calls went there.  The customer has been
gradually shifting extensions to Asterisk and plans to phase out the
Nortel completely by next year so we will see this problem crop up more
often.