[asterisk-users] asterisk 1.4.39 and dahdi 2.6

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Mon Apr 23 09:53:08 CDT 2012

On 04/21/2012 04:07 PM, bilal ghayyad wrote:
> Dear;
>
> The output of the ./configure that is related to dahdi is:
>
> checking for DAHDI_RESET_COUNTERS in dahdi/user.h... yes
> checking dahdi/tonezone.h usability... yes
> checking dahdi/tonezone.h presence... yes
> checking for dahdi/tonezone.h... yes
>
> And the dependecies of the chan_dahdi as I saw in the make menuselect is (but really I do not know what the M and E means, and how I can be sure if they are existed or not)?
>
> Depends on: res_smdi(M), dahdi(E), tonezone(E), res_features(M), pri(E)

Well, unfortunately 'menuselect' doesn't actually tell you what is
missing. We'll need to see the entire output from the 'configure' script
to be able to tell you what is missing.

By the way, why are you trying to use Asterisk 1.4.39 and not 1.4.44?
Even if you're going to use an unsupported branch, you should still use
the most recent release from that branch.

One final note: please don't reply to list posters' personal email
addresses unless they ask you to do so. The list is configured to force
replies to go back to the list, and that's done for a reason.

--
Kevin P. Fleming