[asterisk-users] asterisk 1.4.39 and dahdi 2.6

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Fri Apr 20 15:28:15 CDT 2012

On 04/20/2012 03:17 PM, bilal ghayyad wrote:
> Dear;
>
> Well, I did make menuselect and I really found the XXX and did not get the ability to select the channel. So what could be the reason?

When you are in menuselect, looking at the 'channels' page, scroll the
cursor down to chan_dahdi (marked with 'XXX'), and look at the bottom of
the window/screen. In that area there will be information about the
chan_dahdi dependencies that were or were not found by the the configure
script. If you can copy and paste that information here, we can try to
help you figure out what is going on. It's quite strange that
codec_dahdi successfully built but chan_dahdi did not; the problem is
likely not related to DAHDI, but due to some other dependency that
chan_dahdi has. As I said before, what we really should be looking at is
the configure script output that indicates what it was able to find and
what it was not able to find, but the menuselect information is a
reasonable next step.

--
Kevin P. Fleming